Funds, ETFs and ETCs on Xontro
Get rid of issue surcharges, trading constraints and minimum investment sums.
Save yourself the issue surcharge and trade funds directly at Börse Berlin! Why pay up to 5% issue surcharge by buying funds at a capital investment company. At Börse Berlin you pay no issue surcharge.
We offer a large selection of public funds with different investment focuses. Our lead brokers are obliged to publish up to date Quotes (Bid and Ask sides with volumes).
The advantages of fund trading at Börse Berlin:
- No issue surcharge
- More than 3,500 funds available
- Extended trading day from 8:00 to 22:00 CET
- Intraday trading possible
- Stop-order-monitoring through the lead broker
- No minimum investment sum
- Transparent trading with exchange supervision
- Liquidity obligations of the lead broker
Please find below the minimum quote volumes for the different fund types:
- Equity funds that invest primarily in German or Western European shares, money market funds, bond funds, balanced and other funds: 100,000 Euro
- Equity funds that invest primarily in Eastern European or Non European shares, real estate funds and branch funds: 20,000 Euro
- "Green funds" (eco-, eco-pioneer-, ethical, - environmental technology- and sustainability funds): 20,000 Euro
- "Special funds" (funds with an issue surcharge of more than 5% or with a higher risk): 20,000 Euro.
With reference to the bid size the maximum spread is for:
- Equity funds that invest primarily in German or Western European shares: 1.5 %
- Money market funds: 0.5%
- Equity funds that invest primarily in Eastern European or Non European funds, real estate funds, branch funds, balanced and other funds: 2.0%
- "Green funds and special funds": 2.0%. The placement of a two sided quote is not required
A large variety of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Exchange Traded Commodities (ETCs) are available for trade at Börse Berlin. Our lead brokers provide the liquidity that is required as well as attractive spreads and quote volumes.
Notices: All notices
Börse Berlin: Market Participants
Börse Berlin: Two Market Places
New here? Real time prices for free
The most active funds
|Name||Last||Change in %|
|FLOSSBACH VON STORCH - MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES II R||154.55||-0.438|
|ZKB Gold ETF AA EUR||1,720.40||+0.491|
|Vanguard S&P 500 ETF USD Acc||74.76||+0.443|
|iShs III-S&P 500 Equ.Wei.ETF||4.519||+0.904|
|Amundi MSCI World ETF - EUR (C)||418.59||+0.360|
|Vanguard FTSE All-World ETF USD||100.30||+0.360|
|iShares II PLC -iShares MSCI World Quality Dividen||6.610||+0.212|
|iShares S&P 500 EUR Hedged ETF||91.47||+0.118|
|iShares MSCI Europe SRI ETF EUR||60.91||-0.571|
|Fidelity MSCI Health Care Index ETF||57.80||+0.260|